COMPLIANCE & LEGALS
The fine print
The Company is established to be a breed specific charity with the purpose of preventing or relieving the suffering of dachshunds by providing awareness, education & support to dachshund owners and prospective owners about primary health issues affecting the breed.
It aims to:
- Promote community awareness about Intervertebral Disc Disease (IVDD) in dachshunds & other primary health issues.
- Advocate for the education of dachshund owners in the awareness of IVDD.
- Provide advocacy and support to owners who have dachshunds affected by IVDD.
- Liaise alongside veterinary surgeons, specialists, allied services and likeminded individuals and agencies to promote IVDD awareness
- Generate income to support the company’s objectives, and to directly or indirectly sport owners in need, including by supporting or funding other charities operating in this area.