Sponsors | Supporters | Volunteering
We are a breed-specific NFP charity managed by a small group of dedicated volunteers. We aim to –
- Promote community awareness about Intervertebral Disc Disease (IVDD) in dachshunds & other primary health issues.
- Advocate for the education of dachshund owners in the awareness of IVDD.
- Provide advocacy and support to owners who have dachshunds affected by IVDD.
Your assistance would be greatly appreciated, whether you join us as a sponsor, supporter or as a volunteer. Your contribution will help us to continue providing awareness, education and support to owners of dachshunds Australia wide.
Ready to Make a Difference? Volunteer Opportunities Await!
We operate as Teckel Tails Ltd, a Company Limited by Guarantee and a registered charity with the ACNC. We are actively looking for volunteers with hands-on or specialised expertise in Intervertebral Disc Disease (IVDD) as well as individuals interested in taking on governance roles on our Charity Board.
Governance Positions – Teckel Tails Ltd
Please note that all Company Directors are required to provide a DIN (Director Identification Number). For further information visit ABRS DIN
Volunteer Positions – Dachshund IVDD Support Australia
To get things underway, download, complete and return by email the DISA Volunteer Registration Form (link below).
Want to know more about becoming a DISA Volunteer? We welcome you to email or call us to have a chat!
- Minimum $500 per annum.
- Sponsorship runs for a period of 12 months commencing from the date of the first contribution.
- The package can be paid in full at the beginning of the Sponsorship or invoiced quarterly in advance.
- Sponsors of DISA Logo Feature on Homepage linking back to sponsor’s website/Facebook page.
- Monthly listing on DISA Facebook Page & Instagram – https://www.facebook.com/dachshundivdd
Advertising & Merchandising
- Online Raffles – if products are contributed
- Seminars & events held by DISA – Marketing at event
**DISA will promote and advertise upon request special features provided content and graphics are provided by the Sponsor.
Interested in becoming a Sponsor and would like to know more?
We welcome you to email or call us to have a chat!
Already made up your mind and would like to have our backs?
Qualification: Annual cash donation or provision of goods for fundraising totalling $100 or more per financial year July/June.
DISA Cash Donation Supporters will receive discounts on products listed on DISA Shop, a Stroller Badge “We’ve Got Your Back (Value $20) and access to One on One Support with a DISA Volunteer (one session).
Supporters who donate products for fundraising purposes shall receive promotion/acknowledgement during the delegated fundraiser.
Ready to become a Supporter?
Want to know more about becoming a DISA Supporter? We welcome you to email or call us to have a chat!