- Keep paws dirt, mud, filth and urine-free
- Prevent lawn and ice melter chemicals from harming sensitive paws
- Proven to protect paws from hot asphalt
- Terrific traction control – no slipping and sliding on hard floors
- Reusable, waterproof, easy to clean
- Disposable when worn out or soiled
- Fit snugly, yet easy to put on and pull off
- Protect wounds, stop licking, promote healing
- Made from sustainable rubber tree sap, an all-natural, biodegradable material
Message from Pawz for IVDD dogs
- To ensure the proper fit, please measure the dog’s paw from the back of the heel to the longest toenail.
- Because the boots are waterproof (great for keeping the elements out, the boots do not breathe).
- The boots in human terms have the same properties that a swim cap would have.
- To help with indoor use here are a couple of tips.
- To help make the boot less constricting for indoor use, carefully cut the roll off the top of the boot. The boot will stay on.
- Use a hole punch to actually punch holes in the boots so any moisture that should build up will evaporate.
- Please make sure to monitor your pet and remove the boots frequently to make sure your pooch is comfortable. Each dog has their own tolerance level so it will be important to find your dog’s threshold.
- Because our boots have no straps or Velcro the dog can feel the ground and have a sense of security.